baytril? or panacur?

kim01

ok guys i wanted to know about those too drugs. i am taking my guy in in the morning for his mouth breathing,and just not going to have a fecal sample.
i am wondering though if he does have a repatority infection and is given the bytril(sp?) will tha also cure the parasites if tat is what caused the blood on friday?
or would panacur possible cure both? could he have been getting a ri and that caused the blood?
is there a med that i can ask for that would possible cover both?
just not sure what i need to ask the vet if anything. or what he should do at the visit. i have never met this vet so i am not sure wha should happen,and if he really knows what he is doing kwim?
any pointers you can tell me about?
tia

Nope.

Baytril is an antibiotic and Panacur is a worming medication.
Two different medicines for entirely different maladies.
Have you gotten a fresh fecal sample?
You can always drop it off at the vet later without an appointment.
I like to take them in fresh (no refridgeration)

-Brad

ok guys i wanted to know about those too drugs. i am taking my guy in in the morning for his mouth breathing,and just not going to have a fecal sample.
i am wondering though if he does have a repatority infection and is given the bytril(sp?) will tha also cure the parasites if tat is what caused the blood on friday?
or would panacur possible cure both? could he have been getting a ri and that caused the blood?
is there a med that i can ask for that would possible cover both?
just not sure what i need to ask the vet if anything. or what he should do at the visit. i have never met this vet so i am not sure wha should happen,and if he really knows what he is doing kwim?
any pointers you can tell me about?
tia

unfortunately, one is an antibiotic and one is a deworming med.
those are different meds altogether that has different function.
for a baby cham, he usually defecate daily.
so, if he still eating, he will pass a stool eventually.

Back
Top Bottom