BartCompressed Blurry.JPG
    84.9 KB · Views: 275
  • SideCompressed.jpg
    SideCompressed.jpg
    122.4 KB · Views: 277
  • IMG_5286.jpg
    IMG_5286.jpg
    232.1 KB · Views: 213
BIG difference after a month. :D He's just about due for his second round of treatments; he sulks a lot during them. I'm sure it's for the best.

Thanks for your kind words mister!

It is , the treatment you are doing is a lot less harsh then most of them. I had to treat 5 at one time. It was not a lot of fun but everyone is happy now.

Looks great! Looks like his background is getting lighter now? Or was it just all the photos I've seen of him before were taken when he was showing darker blue? Best of luck with him AND those eggs!

Looks great! Looks like his background is getting lighter now? Or was it just all the photos I've seen of him before were taken when he was showing darker blue? Best of luck with him AND those eggs!

He's been steadily getting lighter and lighter... blue and more blue. He is settling in to his new environment.

He looks he BEST when he is getting misted... I'll have to take some pictures of that... Now that he has a thread, it will motivate me!

Sneaking a peak of him...

Attachments

• IMG_5325.jpg
    IMG_5325.jpg
    180.1 KB · Views: 190
  • IMG_5328.jpg
    IMG_5328.jpg
    184.3 KB · Views: 216
  • IMG_5327.jpg
    IMG_5327.jpg
    142.7 KB · Views: 208
Really nice! Don't know how I missed this on the 24th. Sorry man.
He's a stud that's for sure.

edit, I just dug through your threads..No other threads about this guy I can find. When and where did you get him? Just curious.

Really nice! Don't know how I missed this on the 24th. Sorry man.
He's a stud that's for sure.

edit, I just dug through your threads..No other threads about this guy I can find. When and where did you get him? Just curious.

I've had him for just over a month (the Tiki Tiki wild-caught order). I realize there was a bit of a concern with some people talking about "green vs. blue" Faly's... so much I could say about that, but I'll keep my mouth shut. ;) He's a bit on the beat-up side and needs to fatten up a bit. He's going through his parasite treatments. He's a picky eater. Doesn't want crickets. Just worms and roaches.

His colors have been slowly coming through... more blues and whites ever day with those nice red spots. He looks much better in person than in the pictures. The video is more representative of how he truly looks.

Back
Top Bottom