Barely Making It

Btw you can make a salve/edible with the isolate powder you can be creative . most places only place very small amounts of actual cbd in their products about 200 mg sometimes even less for atleast $150 so the isolate is 1000 mg for 35$ and lower if you buy more

Cbd oil technically isn't legal anymore on a federal level but feed are weird and no one pays attention to them lol. I now have started using cbd but need 1%-2% thc for it to absorb correctly. It has become the only thing that solves the pain which is why I am getting out orders now when.... the weather isn't horrible lol. I am waiting on a clients weather to go above 3 degrees in the lows so I can ship. Lol that's a bit too low. But the cbd in various forms I make for myself (since I have a lot of allergies with foods and topicals) has been a saving grace. I have a medical card and have gone the extra mile to get a state medical card as well.

You do not need a medical card its recreational in California you can buy isolates in your state and dust your herb or you can ingest cbd isolates and smoke your regular herb it will mix into your endocanabinoid system ... if your on dissability you can get a 3 yr medical card with paperwork fingerprints etc for about 300$ at some places thats about a quarter a day for card...

You still need a medical card in my county to make it even somewhat simple. My county is way behind. Trust me. Recreational is not the entire state it's on a county to county basis.

Btw cbd to be considered legal has to meet the requirement of .3 or lower thc content technically not enough to come up on a screening in low dosing . isolates on the other hand could be different with even less than .3% thc

CBD oil and marijuana is not legal on a federal level no matter what. Currently you can only get away with it possibly if you have a medical card because of a loophole in the law written there specifically for medical patients. Hemp oil is different than cbd oil. Hemp oil is the only thing considered completely legal and it has no medical benefits whatsoever if made truly legally.

Plus .3% has a horrible cbd absorption rate, it's recommended for the thc to be at 1-3% for a good cbd absorption rate. Please this is a chameleon forum pm if you want to get into this stuff. Let's stop talking about thjis publicaly

I don't know what's wrong lately. I feel it's all connected to whatever is wrong with my lower back/spine and right shoulder/arm. The exhaustion levels I feel I am positive is because the pain levels I am at all the time make it impossible for me to have a good night's sleep even though I am not aware of not having good sleep. The arm pain seems to be related to my joint in my shoulder, my mom is calling her joint surgeon person to see is he can figure out what's wrong. It causes what I think is severe nerve all through out my right arm, down to my thumb and ring,pinky fingers. Then it goes up the right side of my neck and after using my right arm enough it causes excruciating headaches through out the day. My lower spine issue I am positive is a disc issue but there will likely be nothing they can do for me.

But keeping up with orders for insects and everything else I do has become hard. I am barely shipping one order a week. I just want to scream in frustration. My ability to do daily chores like cleaning cages is reduced hugely. After my using my arm (this also includes just using the computer or phone) for a couple hours causes me to be unable to my dominant arm for anything for the rest of the day. I am taking advil around the clock and then usually later in the day I add two extra strength tylenol on top of that. I have also resorted to taking oxycodon like percocet when it becomes bad enough. I have a high pain tolerance, since I have had my spinal issue for 5+ years and rarely take pain meds. But the nerve pain is spreading and it is one pain that I just can't ignore. I just want to cry.
Unfortunately it does seem like you have some nerve damage really nothing can be done with nerve other than a reversal surgery meaning of that nerve fluid is actually protruding creating up various nerve contractions and muscle spasms and unfortunately pain management is a due till you're going to have to see a corrective surgeon now these surgeries are tricky now it's better than I used to be I've heard a lot of good success stories and a lot of bad ones Ann LVN and I tend to believe if you go to a bigger city you'll have a better chance to have a better search and work on you now too bad marijuana is not legal if it is in your state I recommend that because any kind of medication you take and destroy a liver I've seen it time and time again so as far as the workload your you can definitely hire interns that are college students Under The Ballad you feel the chemistry field somebody that knows a little bit of Science and how bacteria can spread you know little things like microbiology minor anybody in the science field you can Pam minimum wage they can do it part-time not even full part time just whenever they can come in every day around 2 3 hours just to show him what to do and how to do it it'll save you a lot of trauma on your body and health wise and it can actually help you in the long run unfortunately until you get corrective surgery pain management is your best key and all that they're going to throw at you is medication so I recommend a medication that won't harm your liver unfortunately and under certain States you know the regulations for marijuana is hazy to say the least so what I recommend get help because you need it you're going to feel the financial hit but it's going to be easier on you so in the long run what's better ask yourselves that your life or a little bit of money okay I hope the best god bless

So has anyone tried using CBD oil to treat cuts on chameleons? I found animal CBD with salmon oil in it and it supposedly had a lot of health benefits, like being antibacterial, for lizards and other animals.

Hope you feel better!
I know acupuncture sounds like a crock but I was born with deformed hips that have cause a lot of problems from my knees to my midback.
Acupuncture and doing easy stretch yoga are about the only things that help me now.
Not saying it will definitely help, but it might!
The yoga also helps with stress and anxiety.
(I know it feels frustrating hearing "water and exercise" over and over. I'm used to hearing that one for anxiety.)

Back
Top Bottom