Ball python questions

#Chams4life

Avid Member
So I'm looking at getting a female ball python and I found one that I'm interested in, but I want opinions on what breed she is and if anyone has ever heard of a mojito ball python and what the price for one would be like.
Pics of her below
IMG_3306.JPG

IMG_3307.JPG

well mojitos are a co-dominant champagne, co-dominant Mojave and a recessive orange dream, the picture you have there looks like a mojito to me but could also be a champagne. mojitos are hard to come by so I don't know the price but their both designer snakes.

edit: it could also be a plain champagne Mojave with no orange dream in it. its hard to tell

Alright, thank you! She is labeled as a mojito I just wanted opinions since I was trying to do research for pricing and to make sure that was an actual morph breed since I'm not super familiar with breeds yet but I couldn't really find anything.

well mojitos are a co-dominant champagne, co-dominant Mojave and a recessive orange dream, the picture you have there looks like a mojito to me but could also be a champagne. mojitos are hard to come by so I don't know the price but their both designer snakes.

edit: it could also be a plain champagne Mojave with no orange dream in it. its hard to tell
I think you mean Orange Ghost, Orange Dream is not a recessive gene. Your right about Mojave and Champagne.

You can check prices on www.morphmarket.com.

It looks like a beautiful ball. If it's a reputable breeder and has three genes I'd say it's worth $300-$400. Especially if it's female.

Back
Top Bottom