Bad news :(

Classy

My only trusted reptile store in my area was suppose to get some baby veiled chameleons today or tomorrow from the big California reptile expo then drive them back home to Arizona. I gave them a call and they said none were for sale at the expo, and might not get any in till a month or two :(. They only have baby male and female nosy be. I think they are a good price as the males are $200 and the females are $100. I think I might just wait till they get more Veileds in, or think about the nosey be baby male. The only other place that sells Veiled Chameleons here is Petco/PetSmart, and I don't really want to buy from them.

You could also check out the market here on the forum, there are links to sponsors who sell chams. I think you would have better luck getting your cham from a direct breeder than a 3rd or 4th party. At least that way you can be fairly sure they have gotten the best care before being sold. They are shipped overnight so you could have your new baby by Wednesday.

You could also check out the market here on the forum, there are links to sponsors who sell chams. I think you would have better luck getting your cham from a direct breeder than a 3rd or 4th party. At least that way you can be fairly sure they have gotten the best care before being sold. They are shipped overnight so you could have your new baby by Wednesday.
I was considering buying from flchams, but it gets to around 120 degrees out, and I'm worried him getting too hot. I am on summer break though so I would be able to pick him up immediately.

My baby chameleon was a Christmas gift and I had to wait until Petco had baby chameleons (aprox. 5 months waiting ) , We buy it in Petco before that we went to Pet Kindom in San Diego CA and they only had 2 veiled chameleons but not the baby , maybe if you sent a message to the store you can find it , sometimes they don't have it . Good luck !

If it's FLChams I've heard their tough to get a response from . I have not used them so it's hear say coming from me ;).
It is someone just breeding close to where I am located. I hope they still have some in stock as it was posted on May 17th. Here is the link to the forum post he posted :D https://www.chameleonforums.com/threads/ambilobe-babies-panthers-in-arizona-i-have-a-lot.158021/ Also, since originally I was going to do a Veiled, but I decided to do a panther chameleon. Is there any crazy differences care wise? I made the temp a little cooler, basking is 83, ambient is 74-77, and in the night it goes down to about 74. I just want to make sure I do everything right before I get my baby.

Back
Top Bottom