Bad joke, isn't it ?

i would like to file charges on incidents like these; there are many, if only there was a state commity that could deal with these types of flucks, they so worry about marijane but don't blink an eye on cruelity to animals because they don't have sense enough to set spacific certian standards; it's a vicious circle, i stay outta it, thats why i like to spend ALL my time with my critters at home; it breaks my heart to see these animals in these sloppy enviroments.
Whwn the new dinisour park open, i have already put in my application, for a Chammy Keeper, i will rescue all those that need a new enviroment and bring them into the park for a better quality of life, then, the problem will at least be partially cleared.
Here is the link to the new theme park going up as we speak in my neighborhood. I have been waiting all year for the ground breaking, and they are now construction. It's gonna be so totaly awsome, come visit me, just ask for my by my name...http://www.earthquestadventures.com/

Attachments

• Wisdom_of_Peace-Feb-04.jpg
    Wisdom_of_Peace-Feb-04.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 157
CB= captive breed and born in captivity
WC = wild caught
FNZ = farm raised
@ Breanna: Dehydrated, very old animals. If those animals were CB and treated so bad they won't be so old.
Additionally, nobody would sell minimum 2year old animals for 40$ if they were CB.

From what I gathered, most all WC Trioceros jacksonii xantholophus are coming from Hawaii illegally, so the people who know better then to sell them as WC end up calling them things like farm raised or CB.

Back
Top Bottom