Bad carpet pics

Dooley1

Avid Member
The carpets were cooperative with my schedule today, which I appreciate. One started digging her nest while another was breeding. I was hoping Doodle would be finished laying when I got home from dinner, and she was, 18 eggs later. Meanwhile, the pairing resulted in some so so gravid colors.

Kevin

98aefafd.jpg

5c3ca30b.jpg

ea15ba9b.jpg

1c98e59c.jpg

They are all soooo beautiful! I wish you would post pictures more as we do not get to see Carpets very often! :)

Love the pics, please post more. I love carpets.. I will be getting a pair real soon, any pointers you would care to share?

The males vary in color, and can be dull to very bright green, with varying amounts of white. He's typical I suppose, but I've had much nicer looking males. One of the males I hatched last year was a stunner, and I don't remember who I sold him to, but he even stood out amongst his brothers when he was a young juvie.

@ Laurie...where did you end up getting her from? :)

Kevin

The males vary in color, and can be dull to very bright green, with varying amounts of white. He's typical I suppose, but I've had much nicer looking males. One of the males I hatched last year was a stunner, and I don't remember who I sold him to, but he even stood out amongst his brothers when he was a young juvie.

@ Laurie...where did you end up getting her from? :)

Kevin

Kevin, are you talking about that young male you sold me last year. He had a ton of blue and white on him. Ive never seen one before or after that looked like him. I kind of regret selling him but I needed the room for more falys. Sold him to a guy in Dallas.

Yeah Ive never seen one like him man. I wish I could have kept him but I got too many pardalis. I cant remember who I sold him too? I know he lives in Dallas and hes a member of the forum. I will go back thru my pms and see if I kept his info.:cool:

Back
Top Bottom