Bad carpet pics

Dooley1

Avid Member
The carpets were cooperative with my schedule today, which I appreciate. One started digging her nest while another was breeding. I was hoping Doodle would be finished laying when I got home from dinner, and she was, 18 eggs later. Meanwhile, the pairing resulted in some so so gravid colors.

Kevin

carol5208

Chameleon Enthusiast
They are all soooo beautiful! I wish you would post pictures more as we do not get to see Carpets very often! :)

swordfish1030

Love the pics, please post more. I love carpets.. I will be getting a pair real soon, any pointers you would care to share?

Dooley1

Avid Member
The males vary in color, and can be dull to very bright green, with varying amounts of white. He's typical I suppose, but I've had much nicer looking males. One of the males I hatched last year was a stunner, and I don't remember who I sold him to, but he even stood out amongst his brothers when he was a young juvie.

@ Laurie...where did you end up getting her from? :)

Kevin

Texas Panther Man

The males vary in color, and can be dull to very bright green, with varying amounts of white. He's typical I suppose, but I've had much nicer looking males. One of the males I hatched last year was a stunner, and I don't remember who I sold him to, but he even stood out amongst his brothers when he was a young juvie.

@ Laurie...where did you end up getting her from? :)

Kevin
Kevin, are you talking about that young male you sold me last year. He had a ton of blue and white on him. Ive never seen one before or after that looked like him. I kind of regret selling him but I needed the room for more falys. Sold him to a guy in Dallas.

Texas Panther Man

Yeah Ive never seen one like him man. I wish I could have kept him but I got too many pardalis. I cant remember who I sold him too? I know he lives in Dallas and hes a member of the forum. I will go back thru my pms and see if I kept his info.:cool:

Top Bottom