Baby...

Hello all.

As some of yall know I have a 6-9 month old jackson and a 2-4 month baby. who is growing pretty nice. His horns are coming out more and more. haha.

I just got a baby veiled today. 1-2 month old if that. I was told to only feed him fruit flies...is that correct? what else can i feed him? and how will i know if he is eating the flies? how many flies?

thx

Hello all.

As some of yall know I have a 6-9 month old jackson and a 2-4 month baby. who is growing pretty nice. His horns are coming out more and more. haha.

I just got a baby veiled today. 1-2 month old if that. I was told to only feed him fruit flies...is that correct? what else can i feed him? and how will i know if he is eating the flies? how many flies?

thx
You can also feed pinhead crickets and (I think they’re called) bean beetles. Rule of thumb for feeder size is anything larger than the space between their eyes is too big. At that age he can pretty much eat as much as he wants. No idea how to tell how much he’s been eating. @janjan20 @jannb @snitz all may have better advice than I.

A one month old veiled can eat large pinhead crickets, freshly hatched mantis and fruit flies. Perth soon if not now he can eat tiny baby roaches, micro superworms, baby hornworms and baby silkworms. He want grow much if you only feed him fruit flies.

Back
Top Bottom