Baby with LRI

Mawtyplant

Chameleon Enthusiast
Hello all!
I got a question for you, is some of you got skill to help a chameleon without antibiotic prescription. The baby weight about 3g and its a baby melleri. Still eating sleeping something and he is weaker than my other one.. so event the vet told antibiotic gonna kill him pretty straight.. so.. any.. advices for me? (like.. raising the temperature, put a night heat, no heat lamp, decrease humidity, or nebulizer with something it can help?

Thank! everything is welcome at this point!

I have seen advice given before for respiratory infections and that was to increase temps. I dont know if that is wrong or right. I dont know about curing it without antibiotic treatment though. Usually that is the protocol for survival. I had to dose a 2 gram panther cham for parasites. That was not an antibiotic though but a med used to primarily treat Coccidia and other parasites . My little one survived and is now 3.5 yrs old! Did the vet not want to treat because he is too small?

I have seen advice given before for respiratory infections and that was to increase temps. I dont know if that is wrong or right. I dont know about curing it without antibiotic treatment though. Usually that is the protocol for survival. I had to dose a 2 gram panther cham for parasites. That was not an antibiotic though but a med used to primarily treat Coccidia and other parasites . My little one survived and is now 3.5 yrs old! Did the vet not want to treat because he is too small?

yep, we gonna wait to see and if baytril turn to be absolutely necessary we gonna try. For not he look better but I want to raise % of healing chance. Thank you

Back
Top Bottom