Baby veileds from Stryder Jr.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lancecham

I have males and females available ready to go to new homes. The sire, Stryder Jr. is magnificent with gorgeous coloration. And to top it off, he is puppy dog tame. The babies are growing extremely fast and range from 4 to 5 inches.
**--PRICE $40 each--**

Shipping is not included in the price. For a shipping quote, please give me your zip code.

Pictured:
-Pic #1- sire- Stryder Jr.
-Pic #2- available babies

I offer a full 10 day guarantee and even better, life-time support for your chameleon. So if you have any questions 5 minutes after you receive it or even 5 years later, I am there for you.

I accept paypal, credit cards over the phone, postal money orders and credit /debit cards through paypal, Western Union wire transfers. LOCAL PICK UPS WELCOME!!!

Overnight shipping is usually guaranteed by 10:30am. Heat/cold packs are used as necessary to keep the chameleon as comfortable as possible. Please inquire about shipping costs.

Feel free to call/text or email me([email protected]) with any questions.
I do not repsond to missed calls, so if you want to speak with me, leave a message.

Thanks for looking,
Lance
(562)458-8304

Attachments

• Stryderjr - Copy.JPG
    Stryderjr - Copy.JPG
    130.9 KB · Views: 160
  • veiled2-2-14babies.JPG
    veiled2-2-14babies.JPG
    142.9 KB · Views: 165
Updated pics

The babies continue to grow.
Babies are priced at:
4-5 inches...$40
5-6 inches...$50

Updated pictures are provided. For some reason, the picture of Stryder Jr.had not transferred properly.

Thanks,
Lance

Attachments

• Stryderjrnew.JPG
    Stryderjrnew.JPG
    198.2 KB · Views: 97
  • veiled2-9-14.JPG
    veiled2-9-14.JPG
    116.3 KB · Views: 140
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back