Baby Veileds, baby Pygs, and the Panther girls!

Julirs

Thought I would take some pictures while I was cleaning up the babies...

Look at these little pork chops-
DSCN1976.jpg

DSCN1951.jpg

DSCN1955.jpg

DSCN1956.jpg

DSCN1949.jpg

Pyglets...
DSCN1968.jpg

DSCN1969.jpg

And the very unfriendly Panther girls...
Kermit (Ambilobe-she is so red it is scary! Devil cham!)
DSCN1964.jpg

Bluie(Nosy)
DSCN1966.jpg

What are the babies on? Is it paper towel or something else? Just wondering for my next batch of babies.

lol man that one vield baby thats dark is pissed! lol all very cute ....i want a pygmey im gona get one during 2010.

Please sell me one !!!

Are you selling them , if so , how much ? Also if you are selling them , can you ship ? PLEASE REPLY !!

Im sorry to abandon my own species but even as a panther lover... I dare not say I have ALWAYS felt veiled cham babies were the cutest... Something about all that green and big 'ole eyes... I want a veiled but one that stays that little... Without all the hissing and biting that is sure to come... At least with my luck I'd get the biggest pisser in the veiled bunch

haha, when i saw "Look at these little pork chops" all i could think was pork chops and applesauce...what a bunch of cuties, and those pardalis girls are beautiful

D'awww! xD I can't wait for my eggs to hatch. 5 months already! :eek: What's it like seeing them hatch out? I bet it's amazing! I was just looking at Pygmy Chameleons. I want one now. .-. LOL
Thanks for sharing Juli

Back
Top Bottom