Baby Veiled Gender?

I tried to shuffle around and raise the plants as best as I could at the moment. Raised the basking spot and moved the fake plant as well. Not too much better but I’m trying my best with what I have at the moment.
This is what they mean by more foliage. This is usually my "baby cage" so they get use to cup feeding and are easily found. Then they get to go to the bigger enclosure.

Attachments

• 20180104_120803.jpg
    20180104_120803.jpg
    293.8 KB · Views: 207
This is what they mean by more foliage. This is usually my "baby cage" so they get use to cup feeding and are easily found. Then they get to go to the bigger enclosure.
Looks great, buying some dowels soon for branches, I’ve been hand feeding all of the crickets she’s really attentive with the feeding too, I’m still looking at options on how to introduce cup feeding and what I should make. Also any tips on wrangling/keeping crickets? Been having a little bit of struggle getting them out of the store bought kit I don’t really like it.

Looks great, buying some dowels soon for branches, I’ve been hand feeding all of the crickets she’s really attentive with the feeding too, I’m still looking at options on how to introduce cup feeding and what I should make. Also any tips on wrangling/keeping crickets? Been having a little bit of struggle getting them out of the store bought kit I don’t really like it.

Most keepers don't bother with the store-bought cricket keepers as sometimes they can be rather unreliable. An easy and cheap cage option is using some sort of large storage tub. Just make sure to add screen or drill holes in it so that the crickets get enough ventilation. You can put egg crate inside and the crickets will hide in it. This makes it easy to get them out because you can just shake the egg crate into a cup and you'll have a good amount of crickets inside. This is also convenient for dusting. Good luck!

Back
Top Bottom