Baby Pictures (6 weeks old)

Wow, six weeks already. They are incredibly adorable, Jann. Your pictures are always such a pleasure to look at!

Deb

Thank you Deb for your kind words. They are so sweet and just do the cuties things. :)

I wish I had your camera skills Jann! They are just beautiful!!

Thank you Bonnie for the compliment. I will get you some pictures of your little girl soon.

U make me want another veiled jann
their eye turrets are so bright green and healthy
its your photography skills g3ts me every time
I have 20 eggs( veiled ) due in august cant wait

Tim, thank you for the nice comment about the babies and the very best of luck with your eggs and babies.

I love all the pictures of Sunny's siblings! Probably most on CF didn't know I've already had one of the babies for a few weeks.:D I might as well post a few of Sunny's 6 week old Picture's to go along with them.

[URL=http://s91.photobucket.com/user/dasbell79/media/IMG_2061_zps185497eb.jpg.html][/QUOTE]

Thank you for the kind words about my babies! Thank you for posting Sunny! I love seeing him and knowing that he's doing well. He looks great Russell!

[quote="jmwhitel, post: 1132579"]Aside from the fact that your chams are always adorable....

You are a great photographer. You have framing, lighting, contrast down perfect![/QUOTE]

Quite the compliments John. Thank you very much!

[quote="melble68, post: 1132580"]Jann they are adorable. love seeing um getting bigger.

btw, your poor ficus tree has a bad case of "laurel thrips". I hate thrips. they go crazy on the new growth. i have my huge ficus and a couple smaller ones in quarantine right now while I take care of my prob.[/QUOTE]

Thank you for the kind words Mark. I haven't had time to change out the little tree and when I do, what's safe to use on it?

[quote="luvbug237, post: 1132606"][COLOR="Indigo"]I am so excited to get my little squirt! SOON! :D [/COLOR][/QUOTE]

Thank you for your comment Pamela. It want be long until your little one will arrive. :)

wow they look great. getting so big so fast!!!!!!
I see a couple with some yellow coming in. They are going to be some great looking chameleons. cant wait for my little guy :)

Jann,, those little guys are just sooo cute!!!! How can anyone resist them!!!!!!

Thank you soooooo much Lisa. They are the sweetest little babies!

wow they look great. getting so big so fast!!!!!!
I see a couple with some yellow coming in. They are going to be some great looking chameleons. cant wait for my little guy :)

Thank you Chris. When I have them outside in the evening I can see all kinds of patterns and some nice blue and yellow coming in. They will be gorgeous just like their great grandparents. :)

They are so cute! They seem very large for 6 weeks! They are little hulk chameleons! :)

Thank you Codi but they really aren't that big. The last time I weighed them, this past Wednesday, the largest was 5.7 grams. I'll weigh them all again today. :)

Are any of these the striped guy that was born with awesome markings?

They all have some nice patterns that they show when outside. The little baby that you are thinking about I believe was from the Luie and Camille clutch four years ago.

Back
Top Bottom