baby panther not eating enough

Cool. That sounds like it could be the problem. Also giving her a basking source would be good. If she is only getting up to 70s each day she might not be warm enough to want to gorge. Basking temp of around 85 should do for a little one.

Okay i have the 75watt ceramic heater which should be good. Imma just let her be for a long time until she looks healthier..thank you

Okay i have the 75watt ceramic heater which should be good. Imma just let her be for a long time until she looks healthier..thank you

This might give out heat but chameleons view a light source as heat. They wouldnt go lay on a heat rock like other lizards may. Id switch it out for a regular house hold bulb. No sense in buying the expensive kind at the pet store. They are a waste of money and do the same thing as the cheap house bulbs. Also the house bulbs give out UVA which stimulates appetite.

psyrocco- Also that regarding my last post. I hope i didnt come off aggresive or mean. I was in class and had to rush type it and wasnt analyzing my convo to well..so if i came off mean my apologies

No worries at all...

One more thing try loose all the substrate keep the bottom clean.

Did you buy the ceramic heater who suggested this to you? I would rather go for a basking bulb 50 watt Neodymium.

Please upload any pic's you have atm.

Back
Top Bottom