baby nosy be panthers for $129.00

No offense taken what-so-ever. I just wanted to impress upon buyers my version of what to look for. We all see "stupid" buys in the chameleon business, and one of the many things I will always champion is smart buyers. I didn't know that I had sold you a chameleon, and it seems he was right in line with another adage " a fiesty chameleon is a helathy chameleon " .... LOL ... that's my excuse anyway !! None of the breeder/suppliers that I recommend sell chameleons that small, BTW. I know several that do though.

Don't spread rumors. This is how the hobby can become segregated.

Not sure how this would segregate the hobby..? It does appear to be the same seller.. I thought it was when I saw the ad as well. It doesn't look like he or she is buying eggs, it looks like clutches to me. I have noticed this individual advertising in other areas of Kingsnake as well. Personally, I really don't have any issue with someone being an entreprenuer and buying/selling clutches. I don't see it being any different than many other reptile brokers.

In the interest of fairness, I have contacted the seller so he or she can chime in on this thread.

Heika

Back
Top Bottom