Baby montium pics

Monties1982

Avid Member
Here are some pics of my baby montiums who hatched between 11-22 and 11-25. I tried putting them all in one place to get a picture of all of them at once, but keeping them all in the shot was like herding cats. They wouldn't stop moving around :p.
babies1.jpg

babies2.jpg

babies3w.jpg

babies4.jpg

Here they are back in their home
babies5.jpg

babies6.jpg

babies7o.jpg

babies8.jpg

And here's one of my little guy that hatched on 8-25
babynw.jpg

BABIES! Herding cats-lol with that many I am sure it was :)

They are adorable though- congratulations:D

The cooling part of my incubator stopped working shortly after the clutch was laid, so I just kept them in my chameleons room. I keep the temps in there in the low to mid 70s during the day and between 60 and 65 at night. When they were in the incubator, I kept the temps at 72 during the day and 65 at night. This clutch was laid on 6-13, so they took about 5 1/2 months to hatch.

The cooling part of my incubator stopped working shortly after the clutch was laid, so I just kept them in my chameleons room. I keep the temps in there in the low to mid 70s during the day and between 60 and 65 at night. When they were in the incubator, I kept the temps at 72 during the day and 65 at night. This clutch was laid on 6-13, so they took about 5 1/2 months to hatch.

thanks!!!!!!!

Here are a couple pics of their mother.

gedc0402.jpg

gedc0410o.jpg

The male I had died shortly after I got her, and she was already gravid, so I didn't get a chance to breed them. All the babies are from when she mated in the wild before I got her. So far I've gotten 3 clutches. All the eggs from the third clutch still looks good after 2 1/2 months, so I'm pretty sure they're also fertile.

Babies! so cute! Little bite sized cuteness!
Mommy is so pretty, and a little round... ;)
Im sorry you lost your male, but at least you got babies to play with!
(though I know new pets never replace late ones)

Back
Top Bottom