Baby Melleri Madness!!

Hey Joel, take a pic of one on your finger so we can see how big they are. They look pretty big on the plants.

They are all little monsters eating house flies with no problem.

HAHA!!! I was thinking the same thing. Earlier this year, I posted a pic of a huge stick insect on my hand and @jajeanpierre asked me to take another pick with the big one we caught. IT WAS THE BIG ONE!!! Lol!

You don't use the guy's hand who's 6'5" to give good size reference to objects!!!

HAHA!!! I was thinking the same thing. Earlier this year, I posted a pic of a huge stick insect on my hand and @jajeanpierre asked me to take another pick with the big one we caught. IT WAS THE BIG ONE!!! Lol!

You don't use the guy's hand who's 6'5" to give good size reference to objects!!!

Ha ha, thats why we have so many pics of chameleons on rulers ;).

I was about to let @bobcochran that your finger might not be a good size reference but you beat me to it. They are adorable, Joel. They look black and white. Are they always that color?

I was about to let @bobcochran that your finger might not be a good size reference but you beat me to it. They are adorable, Joel. They look black and white. Are they always that color?

HA!

Thanks Janet. I am infatuated with them. The majority are black and white. There are about 5 that are green and white. They are pretty too...to me!

Hi Joel, wonderful to see the updates, they are looking so good, can't believe they are eating house flies already.
Don't worry about the p.m, I nearly got a young one of my own but didn't risk it, shame:( just looking after the parsons are killing me at the moment, how the heck do you cope with so many??
Great pictures and it's a treat to see them growing and thriving.
6'5" ? no wonder that big spiny stick insect just looked like an Indian stick!:D:ROFLMAO:

Hey Joel, take a pic of one on your finger so we can see how big they are. They look pretty big on the plants.

Here you go @bobcochran

IMAG3118.jpg

Back
Top Bottom