The day mamma was insemination↑
IMAG0005.jpg

IMAG0006.jpg

Mamma Pregnant↑
IMAG0067.jpg

IMAG0068.jpg

319415_266759166668376_100000028835070_1191236_4108806_n.jpg

Daddy on the day of insemination↑

Tyler, stop flaunting your babies while I'm stuck with a fat little Toad refusing to give birth! I'm jealous!!

Seriously, they are adorable and dad is a stud! I love mamma's little horn.

Great shots!
The mom got huge:eek:
Thanks for sharing those...

the mom was like 8-9 months old but she kept going to the males cage when she was on free range so i let them do wat they wanted and they only did it once and bam 23 great babys and one still born. mom is doing great btw she has had a few crickets and drank a bit from her dripper. and dad is as colorfull as allways and still hand feeds for me every day. but i may put him up for sale to change up breeding projects.

Congrats they look great! How did u know when you mommy cham was ready to give birth? I know my veiled wont give live birth, but shes growing quite a belly. Want to be sure when shes ready to lay her eggs. I got the sand bucket all ready.

Congrats they look great! How did u know when you mommy cham was ready to give birth? I know my veiled wont give live birth, but shes growing quite a belly. Want to be sure when shes ready to lay her eggs. I got the sand bucket all ready.

thank you. and she started wandering one day and the next day i saw her at the bottom of her tree a bit darker then normal and pop she dropped lots of babys in the plants soil.

Tyler, stop flaunting your babies while I'm stuck with a fat little Toad refusing to give birth! I'm jealous!!

Seriously, they are adorable and dad is a stud! I love mamma's little horn.

I agree they are just too cute. but tell the fat little toad, i will be needing a baby and it is really hard for you to send it if she doesn't get with the program. I really thought she would drop them while I was there.:(

I agree they are just too cute. but tell the fat little toad, i will be needing a baby and it is really hard for you to send it if she doesn't get with the program. I really thought she would drop them while I was there.:(

hahah yes they are thank you. and i went down there and gave her a talking to. karen was nice enough to give me some fruit flys for these little ninjas.

Back
Top Bottom