Baby Jacksons Variety Diet

JacksonsX4

Hello; I have a clutch of baby Jacksons that are now just over 10 weeks old. They are my first chameleons (placed in my care as a surprise), and they are fantastic. I am hooked; they are incredible. They are doing great!
My question is, other than fruit flies and gut-loaded small crickets (vita-bug brand), are there any other foods I could/should be mixing into their diet for added variety?
Thanks!

Hello; I have a clutch of baby Jacksons that are now just over 10 weeks old. They are my first chameleons (placed in my care as a surprise), and they are fantastic. I am hooked; they are incredible. They are doing great!
My question is, other than fruit flies and gut-loaded small crickets (vita-bug brand), are there any other foods I could/should be mixing into their diet for added variety?
Thanks!

I would introduce them to black soldier fly larvae and tiny silkworms to increase the variety in their diet. If you order silkworm eggs and incubate them, the silkworms hatch out at a very tiny size which would be suitable for such young jacksons.

Back
Top Bottom