Hatchling Growth

I have a new clutch of Jackson's babies. They have been exposed to the same UV, the same food, and the same supplements. A couple of them are not growing even though all tongues are shooting well; so, my question is "Why? How can I help them?" (Note: I placed the one on top of the other for the photo and immediately removed it after the photo.)

Attachments

• 20230402_125448.jpg
    20230402_125448.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 42
I know next to nothing about babies and Jackson’s, but I do have to ask if they are all in the same enclosure? If so, there’s bound to be some that are stronger and get more food, prime basking spots and all that good stuff. The weaker ones have a hard time competing and getting enough food and resources, so they don’t grow as well.

I know next to nothing about babies and Jackson’s, but I do have to ask if they are all in the same enclosure? If so, there’s bound to be some that are stronger and get more food, prime basking spots and all that good stuff. The weaker ones have a hard time competing and getting enough food and resources, so they don’t grow as well.
My thoughts/questions exactly!

Back
Top Bottom