Baby jacksons! (image heavy!!)

Debmonster

Here's a few pics of the first moments of a jackson baby!

Jackson_babies_8_15_2009_010.jpg

Jackson_babies_8_15_2009_07.jpg

Jackson_babies_8_15_2009_08.jpg

Jackson_babies_8_15_2009_013.jpg

I love the second one where he was poking his head up over the planters edge...it reminds me of the poster with the cat hanging on a bar..."Hang in there Baby"

LOL, my Melleri drop things that look like that but I don't think they are babies ;)

They look awesome! how many in total did she drop?

See Ya,

Todd

I had 3 still born, they followed a string of infertile plugs and it seemed like their development was stunted :(

This clutch was from retained sperm. I'm looking for another male for her.

But I have 13 little dudes and dudetts! :D

The birth of a Jackson is truly remarkable. Just watching the mom put her vent on the side of the cage, deposit a baby in a membrane sack and move on to do it all over again. While watching the process, you see the babies just being deposited, some trying to break out of the membrane, some emerging from it and others making a run for it after they have broken loose from the membrane all at the same time. It is one of the most rewarding things to see.

very beautifull pics:)
how many time during her gestation??

I didn't get to breed her with my male this time around because he passed away. She had a clutch in Nov. 26 and then this clutch was born Aug. 15.

Anybody have a nice male for sale let me know :)

Thanks, I got a new camera and I am having sooo much fun. I'll be posting some first time feeding pics in the photo gallery.

Back
Top Bottom