Baby Jackson Cham won't eat anything!!!!

jackson08

Hi I just got a 2 week old Jackson that won't eat!!! I have got him/her a few kinds of feeders he won't eat fruit flys or pinheads does anyone have any other ideas of what I can give the little guy??? Also it doesn't seem like he/she is drinking water is there a way I can try to get him/her more water as well??? I got him/her out of a bad situtation and want nothing but the best for him/her!!! Thanks for looking!

Hi I just got a 2 week old Jackson that won't eat!!! I have got him/her a few kinds of feeders he won't eat fruit flys or pinheads does anyone have any other ideas of what I can give the little guy??? Also it doesn't seem like he/she is drinking water is there a way I can try to get him/her more water as well??? I got him/her out of a bad situtation and want nothing but the best for him/her!!! Thanks for looking!

If it was me I would try cup feeding maybe small mealworms,wax worms, also how are you watering him? I use plastic cups with small hole In it and let it drip on the plants

Back
Top Bottom