Baby Gecko

Maximillion

I just found a very small baby Gecko. I have no knowledge of their care. I know even less about this poor thing than I did Max when we got her and we all know how that went. Good thing she was tough... Anyway this poor thing has one front foot and one back foot missing. I got it in a small enclosure for now with some small fruit flies and water. It drank allot of water. Could someone advise me on how to care for this poor little one I don't think it will last in the wild being without two feet so I want to care for it in the best way possible. So send me all advice it will be welcomed.

Thanks,
Max's mom...

Please provide some pictures so that I can identify the gecko. I can tell you what you need to do. I do the same thing with all animals from rabbits with broken legs to wild turtles with cracked shells

Please provide some pictures so that I can identify the gecko. I can tell you what you need to do. I do the same thing with all animals from rabbits with broken legs to wild turtles with cracked shells

Sorry it took so long he is in such a big cage that it's sometimes hard to find him. If you could please tell what to feed him and anything else about his care that would be great. Here is his pic..

Attachments

• new lizard.jpg
    new lizard.jpg
    162 KB · Views: 257
I agree with Syn feed him any insects you find around were you found him that are no bigger than the width of his head. If he was wild he should accept anything small and non-poisonous. Good luck with your gecko

Back
Top Bottom