US Baby Dart Frogs

CJ's Exotics

Chameleon Enthusiast
Hello! I have two D. tinctorius ‘Matecho’ dart frogs. They are 2~3 months out of water (the one with 1 spot is slightly younger than the other). They are terrific eaters, and are currently eating dusted melanogaster fruit flies. Super easy care, and an extremely rewarding experience! They are $40 each, local pickup preferred in the Los Angeles area. Please DM me with any questions, and I can accept trades. Have a great day! :) 35D823E8-C3CE-463C-B1EB-3FD363E97C03.jpeg 7B5A1660-E71A-4E5B-BB95-723CA57C2ECE.jpeg 48F742E2-E75B-49D1-8091-05A371520DDE.jpeg

Whats a good care sheet or resource for these guys. I want to check them out, always thought they were really cool next to chameleons

Whats a good care sheet or resource for these guys. I want to check them out, always thought they were really cool next to chameleons
Josh's Frogs has a lot of great information on these guys, they have a separate blog page that goes into depth about a lot of things. They also have a YouTube channel. If you are more interested, there's a forums just like these called Dendroboard to get even more information. Hope this helps!

Back
Top Bottom