Baby Cham Eating/Drinking Vids!

bangda

Hey guys, finally got around to uploading some videos of my cham. Shes a baby veiled named Yoshi in a 4 foot flexarium. Due to the size of the cham I hand feed her crickets, baby silkworms, phoenix worms and fruit flies. I've herd its pretty rare to see a cham this comfortable around owner so i thought you guys would enjoy and let me know what you guys think!

Heres the link to my youtube channel with the videos (ps also check out the leopard gecko set up):

http://www.youtube.com/user/dbangable

Must be nice. Im jealous....haha.

i rarely see waldo, my cham, eat or drink. Although, i try not to put too much attention/stress on him. I may dump about 15 crickets a day into his cage and there are always about 5-6 left by the time he is done for the night, hiding and asleep.

Usually for him its one cricket...chomp it down...bask and go hide. then I dont see him eat the rest of the day.

Id love to be able to hold him like that and watch him eat straight from a bowl

I am so jealous I think I don't like you much.

Haha what a cutie! Way to win the cham lottery my ex-friend.

Hummmmm I think I'm gunna try to feed my Baby Veileds like that.
They always swarm the feeding cup even when I'm trying to dump the crickets in it's like I'm not even there lol

I dont even know how to get the crickets in the cup and keep them there without them jumping all over the place and out of it

I dont even know how to get the crickets in the cup and keep them there without them jumping all over the place and out of it

Just make sure that you put the crickets in like a plastic cup vs like foam or paper so that the crickets slip and can't get a good enough grip. Be careful with clear cups, you don't want your cham to bruise their toungue

awe,they are so sweet at that size,what a little appetite! mine is not much older than yours and will eat from my hand in the same manner,i just love it,they are so innocent looking and so very brave at that age lol..enjoy her as im very sure you are heehee..great video by the way! :D

Just make sure that you put the crickets in like a plastic cup vs like foam or paper so that the crickets slip and can't get a good enough grip. Be careful with clear cups, you don't want your cham to bruise their toungue

Will they not try to just hope right out of the cup?

Un-doubtably cute! Thats awesome My female and male will allow me to handle them but I always worry since they are so small! Loved the video’s. :p

Will they not try to just hope right out of the cup?

Its all relative to the size of the chameleon. If the chameleon is small use a small cup since the crickets should be small, slightly deeper cups can be used for bigger crickets for slightly bigger chams. Remember not all chameleons can be hand fed but its always worth a shot. Lets you inspect them daily a healthy pet!

Back
Top Bottom