Baby bobbie falys......

robmd1

Avid Member
:D Well i have been waiting for this for awhile they were laid on 6-22 an were huge when they were laid. Ive been checking on them every day recently because they are just so huge bigger then my other panther clutches, so i look in this morning an the smaller of the eggs had deflated so i put it bk an crossed my fingers because ive had some ambilobe eggs do this that far along an then mold over.. these falys are from my faly bobbie who is a son of Raiden, i didnt want to bug him or her as it didnt like the light so i snapped couple pics an but the bin bk as he or she still has a sac..
bobbiebaby002.jpg

bobbiebaby003.jpg

either way GREEN OR BLUE they will have the RED RAIN... lol jared oh heres a couple pics of the daddy bobbie..
eospics9-19-09011-5.jpg

eospics9-19-09003-1.jpg
:D

these were taken the day he got some...
eospics9-19-09005-9.jpg

eospics9-19-09004-16.jpg

oh WOW that is amazing!! and your daddy is beautiful or i guess it would proper to say HANDSOME!! I would love to have a chameleon like that so beautiful!! CONGRATS!!!:D:eek::D

Ha! What did you pm me about 2 hours ago saying these eggs were driving you nuts with the wait! How awesome! Big 'grats!!

Hey i know theres alot of people that bought Raiden falys out there anyone else have eggs cookin or babies from him? are these Raidens first grandchams? ita be interesting to know.

Back
Top Bottom