Baby bobbie falys......

thanks all these lil ones meen alot to me been waiting for baby falys an these babies should turn out awesome an i cant wait to see how they all turn out..

Nice work Robbie!!! I haven't been around the forums in quite a while... But I remember us hangin out on the porch talking about when this would happen. Nice to see that its working out for you bro.

Is the momma the girl that we had that crazy ordeal with?

Nice work Robbie!!! I haven't been around the forums in quite a while... But I remember us hangin out on the porch talking about when this would happen. Nice to see that its working out for you bro.

Is the momma the girl that we had that crazy ordeal with?[/QUOTE

lol that be him/her an thanks joe you of all people know what these lil ones meen to me.. by the way been awhile joe hope u an cassie are good

Everything is great with Cassie and I! We have quite the happy little home with our animlals. Hey Robbie shoot me a PM with ur # again ... I got a new phone.

How freaken cute!!! Congrads and keep postingn pics!:)

thanks an will do, ill probaly make a new thread soon this ones gettin long dont want people gettin bored lookin thru it but here is a few more pics i looked in on them an there was a faly pile goin on while they basked.
babies001.jpg

babies003.jpg

babies004.jpg

babies010.jpg

Back
Top Bottom