Babies alot of work

:rolleyes:I've had a few cluthes hatch out this month, and boy is it alot of work keeping their tanks clean and maintained. But worth it when you get to take a minute or two to watch them on the move.

Attachments

• 010.jpg
    010.jpg
    231.2 KB · Views: 194
Congrats on all the babies. They are allot of work but allot of fun to. They are so cute and so entertaining. :)

I am with Chuck, I hope to see some baby Parsonii soon. The babies you have now are are tiding. You over for the big event. :):)

:) but your babies are SO cute !!! I find I spend alot of time losing time- LOL
I tell my hubby I am just going to check on them- I will be down in a few min- an H :eek: UR later, I am still fussing around w/ them :p

I will say it again. Those wanting babies, be careful of what you wish for. All day long: mist, feed, clean, repeat. Every baby cage, 4-5 times a day. Then, you remember you have adult chams, kids, dogs, turtles, fish, etc.. to take care of. Before you know it, you have a full grown beard and smell like a hobo from lack of taking care of yourself. But on the plus side, they are fun, when your not pawning your kids xbox to feed the babies.

i totally agree. they're a lot of work and you def lose yourself in the cham room if you just watch them. i wish i could spend the whole day in there and not worry about the two legged variety in my house. ;)

Back
Top Bottom