AZURE Males Anyone?

robmd1

Avid Member
Hi all this is sambanja is is from sandy an elliots azure ambanja, ive had him since he was a little guy, colorwise most of the time hes pretty plain bt hes got his moments here an there throwing crazy colors the only problem is this guy is so laid back he doesnt get pissed off for nothing not your typical cham lol so does anyone else out there have a Azure male? id like to see any of sams brothers thanks
azure007.jpg

azure006.jpg

azure008.jpg

azure010.jpg

Those blues remind me of a nosybe,What colors does he fire up?any pics?

no no pics of him fired up anytime he has fired up hasnt been a camera an really him firein up doesnt happen hes so laid back..
Ok reason for makin this thread is I dont think hes ambanja yea azure is supposedly an ambanja an that was the whole reason i bought him to begin with well after raising him up from a little boy i am disapointed my supposed awesome ambanja i had breedin plans for turns out to be a nosy cross talk about upsetting, i have awesome ambanjas an will not be breeding this cross into my lines live an learn i guess

would kinda like to see any of his brothers to see what they look like because im guessin they look like a nosy be also

I don't have any of his brothers, but my McGinty looks a lot like him most of the time, and he's a bona fide Ambanja (out of Kent67's Sid and Nancy, Nancy in turn being daughter of FlChams' Brantley). You might just have a Very Blue Ambanja.

Here he is doing his Nosy Be impression:
DSCN9718.jpg

And here he is a trifle more fired up (but a pretty poor shot):
IMG_0251.jpg

Back
Top Bottom