Awaiting new baby veiled!

Rhonda0711

Hi all! New to the group, and still doing more research as I patiently await the weather to cooperate so I can receive my female baby Veiled. I found a wonderful hobby breeder who just has the one pair and excellent reviews and husbandry! All my equipment and x-large cage are due to arrive Monday. I just need patience and to keep up the knowledge and advice portion. All I have left to do is go on a stick hunt and then sanitize them.

Look forward to making new friends with you all!

Rhonda

secret handshake fist bump GIF by TipsyElves.com

Hi all! New to the group, and still doing more research as I patiently await the weather to cooperate so I can receive my female baby Veiled. I found a wonderful hobby breeder who just has the one pair and excellent reviews and husbandry! All my equipment and x-large cage are due to arrive Monday. I just need patience and to keep up the knowledge and advice portion. All I have left to do is go on a stick hunt and then sanitize them.

Rhonda
Welcome! Very glad to have you here and looking forward to you sharing some pics of your new baby when you get her. :)

Rhonda
Hi Rhonda
I'm in awaiting my panther to hatch as this will be my first baby as well! Looks like we will be learning right along together! Nice to have a newbie Buddie, however I'm awaiting a panther but next would love a veiled, as they are adorable .......anyways just wanted to say welcome, and hello 👋🐊🦎🐊

Back
Top Bottom