Attitude Problem

listen2justin

Established Member
My male panther is coming up on 7 months and just the past couple of weeks he started getting more aggressive. I would pick him up once a week and the last time i held him over a week ago was the first the i ever heard him hiss. It was when i had just picked him up. ever since then, he is always gaping at me or any human face that comes near his home and he is hissing more often. i read that juveniles go through this much like how human teenagers go through their rebellious years. lol! can anybody confirm or do i just have a guy that's not to friendly? if this is temporary, when do they get more calm?

thanks @JacksJill. i know the personalities vary with each individual. i'm just curious about how common it if is from everyone's experiences, if they are really more moody as juveniles. i hope that's the case and he grows out of it!:unsure:

It seems to happen that way that they get difficult when they start to sexually mature and mellow back out as adults. I just don't want to guarantee an outcome but the odds are in your favor with a panther.

Back
Top Bottom