At what age should you reduce the number of insects

I appreciate your help! And everyone else as well.
Once you start to give your chameleon food 2-3 a day at12-14 months do you stick to the same days every week or do you offer food the following day if it doesn’t eat on the day their supposed to? I assume sticking to certain days would be best to train the to eat ?
Make a schedule and keep track of how much he eats everyday, what he eats, what supplements are given that day etc...(I use a calendar)

I appreciate your help! And everyone else as well.
Once you start to give your chameleon food 2-3 a day at12-14 months do you stick to the same days every week or do you offer food the following day if it doesn’t eat on the day their supposed to? I assume sticking to certain days would be best to train the to eat ?

I usually offered the following day, but doesn't matter much either way. I am very casual about my feeding.

I have
What? It's a 7 month old panther. 10-15 depending on size is NBD. How many panthers have you had(seriously, not being rude)? Maybe you've had some different experiences with Panthers IDK your history, but most will see Panthers eat as much as they need at young ages while tapering themselves down at about 9 months. As adults, my Panthers would eat 1-2x a week by their own choice.

Btw I'm speaking of males. My female I fed every other day from early on. Never had issues with eggs this way.
I've only dealt w veiled so I'm not to accurate on the panther info but I just assumed 15-10 feeders a day is a lot since but it all honestly depends on the age I'm assuming

Back
Top Bottom