Asiatic Jasmine safe?

annefirth12

Established Member
Hey y’all, I found a plant sale and I was thinking of picking up an asiatic jasmine (trachelospermum asiaticum, also sometimes known as yellow Star jasmine and Asian Star jasmine.) I’ve seen some info that suggests it’s probably safe, since it’s apparently not toxic to dogs and cats, and it’s in the same genus as Star Jasmine, which I’ve seen recommended a few times. However, I’d love to hear from anybody directly if they have experience.

I know many people use Stephanotis floribunda but it's common names include S. jasminoides, and Madagascar jasmine. I know it's not the same genus but if you don't find info on the asiatic jasmine it could be an alternative.

I know many people use Stephanotis floribunda but it's common names include S. jasminoides, and Madagascar jasmine. I know it's not the same genus but if you don't find info on the asiatic jasmine it could be an alternative.
Yes, I saw lots of posts about Madagascar jasmine. I did see some people say Star jasmine, which is in the same genus, is ok.

Back
Top Bottom