Are these to bug for my girl?

And just when we think we know everything Bill Strand will update a podcast to keep us on our toes! Thank you for saying those kind words. We don't claim to be vets, or even experts, we only claim to love our chams and want the best for them as I assume you do as well otherwise you wouldn't be here with us! @Beman is awesome and I'm think g of changing her name to "The Mother of the Veilds"

I’m pretty sure you helped too lol and it definitely is appreciated. I’m only trying to give my girl the best life possible with me. I’m sure I’ll need lots more help in the future!!

Heyyy Becca. I’m Jacque but everyone calls me Jax! I loooove game of thrones by the way omg!! So excited and depressed for this last season lol and yes I am sure you’re always responding lol but I def value you’re knowledge so don’t stop throwing it this way!!! I LOVE the clear sided cages. So since you’re the veiled mother lol can I ask if it’s a veiled you have in the clear sided and how it works for him/her/them? Lol. Thank you so much for being so friendly and open to helping some people can be super rude lol
Nice to meet you Jax! Thank you for sticking around! 90% of people we help disappear once they think they have the knowledge. And thank you for being so open to learning and our advice. People like you are why I freely share everything I have learned! Ohhh me too I cried last season when her dragon died and then sobbed when the dang night king turned it evil! Ok so yes that is my one and only Beman! He is a male Veiled approximately 9 and a half months old now. He loves it I have the right side as my wet side and the left is the dry. So it provides him with different temperature and humidity gradients. I love this new model I got it is not huge like the large atrium but it being 30 inches wide really makes a huge difference instead of 24. Other wise the depth and height are the same as the standard minimum cage recommendations of2x2x4.
I have the drip easy pan! Love that because it has a screen that separates the pan from the cage. Beman is everywhere in there including the floor so it is great to have the barrier between the water from the day and him.

Back
Top Bottom