Arcadia T5 lighting kits, is Light your reptiles the only place selling?

There are kits with larger 24 and 36" fixture. Just like the shade dweller 14" fixture. Light your reptiles just started advertising them.

Right, just linked you too them.

Those are not made by Arcadia, they are a Chinese fixtures that Arcadia, is slapping their name on. It's common, lots of people do that. The one I linked is the same.

Arcadias comes with their bulb, for UVB, but the price is much higher because of that, so you might save a dollar or 2 buying the Arcadia version, but if they are sold out or whatever, the one I linked is the same.

Sunblaster (their reflector isn't 180), Hydrofarms Jumpstart, Biodudes T5, Vivarium Electronics T5, Arcadia ProT5.

All same Chinese fixtures :).

I've seen a few more basic kits at Josh's Frogs: https://www.joshsfrogs.com/instantsearchplus/result/?q=arcadia

But nothing like a quad fixture that LYR sells. I will say the customer service at LYR is great and Todd is pretty dang fast at responding to emails (y) , so I'm happy to take my lighting business there as often as I can.
I do not like quad fixtures. The UVB is not directed down as far because you have a reflector over all lights verses just the UVB light. Im talking about Arcadias new pro kits. Its just a single lamp with the bulb

Right, just linked you too them.

Those are not made by Arcadia, they are a Chinese fixtures that Arcadia, is slapping their name on. It's common, lots of people do that. The one I linked is the same.

Arcadias comes with their bulb, for UVB, but the price is much higher because of that, so you might save a dollar or 2 buying the Arcadia version, but if they are sold out or whatever, the one I linked is the same.

Sunblaster (their reflector isn't 180), Hydrofarms Jumpstart, Biodudes T5, Vivarium Electronics T5, Arcadia ProT5.

All same Chinese fixtures :).
Thank you

Back
Top Bottom