Aquazamp?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rosie42892

I have heard that the aquazamp is a good mister, and I am interested in the rain dome because of the consistent dripping. Has anyone had any luck/experience with these?

he doesnt have a running website yet so you will have to contact him directly. if you are leaning toward aquazamp.

ive been curious about this rain dome thing for a while now.

how much is just the dome?

does anyone have a video of this dome in action?

IMHO its awsome...i think kevin (summoner12) has vids of it....i plan to get a aquazamp someday:rolleyes:....plus kevin is close to me "locally" so i can ask questions...

I have just picked up a couple of the rain domes, I will be installing them tomorrow and will post some pictures as I go.

I have just picked up a couple of the rain domes, I will be installing them tomorrow and will post some pictures as I go.

awesome. thank you.
from the look if it i would rather run 2 of those instead of misters. seems more natural to me, like it would be less noisy and wouldnt scare the heck out of the chams ever time it came on.

awesome. thank you.
from the look if it i would rather run 2 of those instead of misters. seems more natural to me, like it would be less noisy and would scare the heck out of the chams ever time it came on.
Thats what I hope as well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom