April SBCK meeting with Amazing Blue Reptiles

Even tho I was only there for about 10 minutes cuz I had to leave for the Dodger game, it was good to see the usuals:) There were some gorgeous chams there including this male veiled owned by forum member houseofchameleons, he was puppy dog tame and beautiful.

gtg1.jpg

gtg.jpg

gtg2.jpg

Thanks this is my guy his name is Darwin & we rescued him from a petstore as a baby, I have spent alot of time handling him & he is truly the sweetest neediest chameleon

Man I'm sad I couldn't make it. I just had so much work to do. I hope everyone had a good time and I'm looking forward to see you guys next month.:D

Here's pic of Tylene's Dr. G offspring, that she brought to meeting. Took picture through the screen cage so image isn't so good. "But man, what a intense blue/purple barring."

Last edited:
Here's pic of Tylene's Dr. G offspring, that she brought to meeting. Took picture through the screen cage so image isn't so good. "But man, what a intense blue/purple barring."

Thats Bean hes awesome .. im waiting for someone to post pics of that red body blue bar ambilobe amazing blue brought... Just like the one at pomona show that made me want an ambilobe again.. i got one but its thru the screen i wanna see the ones dave took
IMAG0127.jpg

Last edited:
Here a shot of our special guests from Amazing Blue and Ed Snow. From left to right Ed Snow, Victor Nozaki, Bill Strand, Jim Nozaki, and Mari Nozaki. It was great hearing about their adventures over the past 12 years! Thank you to the Nozakis and Ed for joining us!

Attachments

• SBCK Nozaki's forum.jpg
    SBCK Nozaki's forum.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 208
Melric

...And here is a picture of Michael (Melric) and his girlfriend. True, he didn't make it this meeting, but he was there last time and I promised I'd get him this picture!

Attachments

• Michael Melric.jpg
    Michael Melric.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 174
Howdy All,

A few more photos from the April Meeting :)

House of Chameleons - Darwin
HouseofChameleonsLoRes-1-0039.jpg

House of Chameleons - Darwin
HouseofChameleonsLoRes-1-0063.jpg

The Photo Princess
PhotoPrincessLoRes-1.jpg

Amazing Blue Chameleons
NozakiPanther_0099.jpg

Back
Top Bottom