Appropriate lay bin

this will sound weird but i live with my mom im 14 and she says no cock roaches:( but i will be giving silk worms and bsfl
It’s not the end of the world, that’s a bummer and cuts a really good protein out of your diet. Maybe try to educate a little on the Dubia roach. It doesn’t stink, doesn’t fly, and IF one got loose, they cannot populate in your home. They are a tropical roach and need high temps to even survive. Unless you live in a warm area, they are no more harm than a cricket.

i use the repti calcium without d3 pretty much every feeding and with d3 bimonthly same with vitamins also i am looking in to buying an automated mister since i have school so i cant mist her in the evening any suggestions btw i researched for over a year and had to make a power point to sell them on it

Other great feeders are hornworms, butterworms, mantids, snails, stick insects, blue bottle flies, etc. along with silkworms, BSFL and BSF, crickets and the occasional superworm. Ivory headed, orange headed, red runner, and dubias cannot climb or fly.

i use the repti calcium without d3 pretty much every feeding and with d3 bimonthly same with vitamins also i am looking in to buying an automated mister since i have school so i cant mist her in the evening any suggestions btw i researched for over a year and had to make a power point to sell them on it
Go for a MistKing, they’re the best!

Mistking makes it super easy, I also have a digital timer power strip so my lights go on and off on their own. Yeah, this place is a huge help. I remember being younger and buying a Jackson’s chameleon from petsmart as my first chameleon, a month later it gave birth to 25 babies! I was not prepared.

Mistking makes it super easy, I also have a digital timer power strip so my lights go on and off on their own. Yeah, this place is a huge help. I remember being younger and buying a Jackson’s chameleon from petsmart as my first chameleon, a month later it gave birth to 25 babies! I was not prepared.
For now have your dripper going all day! And mist really good when ya can

Roaches don’t jump like crickets, either, or escape their feeding dishes if it’s a no escape cup or a feeder jug or pipe

i have a bigg dripper that goes all day and man those are hard to get going at the right pace i mist 1 in the morning for 3.5 minits and right when i get home a 3:30 and once befor she goes to sleep for drainage i have a tupperware in the bottom with a stick that comes out of it incase she falls in but i never let it get high enough that she couldnt just stand up

Back
Top Bottom