Apology

PoseidonTheChameleon

Chameleon Enthusiast
I want to apologize for the comment I made on one of @Jocccellynnn posts. I'm sorry for what I said, I realise that I was wrong to say something like that, but I do want you to know that it wasnt intended to be mean or rude. It was just me trying to tell you to make sure you do extra research next time if that makes sense which again...that was wrong. I let my anger get the best of me which is something I need to work on I'll admit. I tend to get angry when someone is doing something wrong that seems so easy to not mess up and I know that even I mess up sometimes. When I did my research the first thing I learned was to not use the compact uvb bulbs but that's just me not you so I'm sorry for that. Everyone makes mistakes, even myself so I'm sorry. I also want to apologize to @Beman, I was also rude to you even though I may have not appreciated to reply I got back...I'm still sorry, I was in the wrong and you were right, I didn't help the situation by what I said. I understand if either one of you dont except this apology but i wanted to atleast say sorry instead not saying anything.

Damn, that's a lot of sorry! I read your initial comment and thought it was fine, I've seen members here say way worse and get away with it, myself included. Beman is a good friend of mine on here, but while what you initially said wasn't super helpful, I can see where you were coming from and IMO it wasn't rude at all. I'll be honest, I didn't read the further exchanges, just looked to see what the issue was and they seem to be changing it. Everyone should drop it, what's with all the sensitivity.

Damn, that's a lot of sorry! I read your initial comment and thought it was fine, I've seen members here say way worse and get away with it, myself included. Beman is a good friend of mine on here, but while what you initially said wasn't super helpful, I can see where you were coming from and IMO it wasn't rude at all. I'll be honest, I didn't read the further exchanges, just looked to see what the issue was and they seem to be changing it. Everyone should drop it, what's with all the sensitivity.
Thank you, I really am sorry

I want to apologize for the comment I made on one of @Jocccellynnn posts. I'm sorry for what I said, I realise that I was wrong to say something like that, but I do want you to know that it wasnt intended to be mean or rude. It was just me trying to tell you to make sure you do extra research next time if that makes sense which again...that was wrong. I let my anger get the best of me which is something I need to work on I'll admit. I tend to get angry when someone is doing something wrong that seems so easy to not mess up and I know that even I mess up sometimes. When I did my research the first thing I learned was to not use the compact uvb bulbs but that's just me not you so I'm sorry for that. Everyone makes mistakes, even myself so I'm sorry. I also want to apologize to @Beman, I was also rude to you even though I may have not appreciated to reply I got back...I'm still sorry, I was in the wrong and you were right, I didn't help the situation by what I said. I understand if either one of you dont except this apology but i wanted to atleast say sorry instead not saying anything.
I definitely understand that. I let the anger get the best of me too and it’s hard problem to overcome but I definitely understand, and except your apology. The reason I came here was for help and to see how others can help me along the way. I am not very familiar with heat lamps and bulbs, which is another reason I joined, to find out more info. I was a bit offended because I will spend a whole entire day doing research, I have been obsessed with my Cham since the day I got her and I definitely want the best for her and I promise she’s in good hands and I’m doing my best to give her a great life. I get that you may have just been worried,but like you said it wasn’t really your place and you don’t know me or how I care for her, just my posts are what you see. But thank you for the apology that meant a lot to me and I forgive you:)

Seriously about the sensitivity, I didn’t take it to heart. But the apology was cool and I respect that. I know he wasn’t trying to be rude, I’ve heard a lot worse lol.

Why are you fixing your ford with non motorcraft parts, do you hate your ford?

I raised my first veiled on pinkies, juuuuuuust pinkies...

I think we just get a little too passionate when either someone is going to do something that failed on us, or just has known problems, even if some can get away with it and dodge a bullet.

Thank you... I do appreciate it. It is forgiven and forgotten. :)

Back
Top Bottom