Anyone Traveling to or From the Pennsylvania Area to The South Carolina Area?

jannb

Chameleon Enthusiast
Do I have any chameleon friends that might be traveling (or going through) from Pennsylvania to South Carolina in the next month or two? I need transportation for a chameleon baby.

My wife said she'd love to. We are most likely going, but I'll let you know just to be certain once I know for sure. We were invited to go to myrtle beach with some family, so as long as that's still happening I'll be in south Carolina I think first or second week of august. My wife and I could stop down the day we leave and then head back and meet up with your friend in pittsburgh. We're about a 11 hr drive I believe.

My wife said she'd love to. We are most likely going, but I'll let you know just to be certain once I know for sure. We were invited to go to myrtle beach with some family, so as long as that's still happening I'll be in south Carolina I think first or second week of august. My wife and I could stop down the day we leave and then head back and meet up with your friend in pittsburgh. We're about a 11 hr drive I believe.

Thank you! We are about an hour and a half from Myrtle Beach if the traffic is not to bad.

Back
Top Bottom