Anyone keep Trioceros Montium?

Chase

Chameleon Enthusiast
Hello all!
About a month ago, some people brought in Cameroon species. Did anyone get any of the Montiums? I know people got the quadricornis and cristatus, but any montiums?

Also- does anyone keep them now? Or are they not kept too much?

LPR08

Nick Mole had some, I saw them with my own eyes. :D I should have snatched some up. He said he might get some in so I night get some then

Yep, I bought a pair from Nick and they are doing great. The female is gravid and both acclimated just fine. Actually I was just getting ready to post them for sale lol. Very cool but a little small for my taste.

I got a female montium and two female quads from Nick. The montium laid 7 eggs almost two weeks ago. I had an adult male montium, but he died about a month ago.

How are the eggs? Was the female gravid from the wild? Sorry to hear about your male.

How was your female during the acclimation process? Did she acclimate well?

Chuck G, has an awesome looking male montium he posted pics of a few months back. Really unique looking colors on him with some awesome horns. ;)

How are the eggs? Was the female gravid from the wild? Sorry to hear about your male.

How was your female during the acclimation process? Did she acclimate well?
The eggs look good. I have them incubating in a LLLReptile Pro MR-148 Incubator. She was gravid when I got her. She seems to be acclimating well. I saw her eat for the first time yesterday. I'm sure she had been eating before that since I got her, but it was the first time she ate with me watching. Here's a picture I took of her before she laid her eggs.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

She looks good. I hope to get some soon. I might get some young ones, so they acclimate good, and I can see them grow some, I haven't decided yet. I hope your eggs do well!

Back
Top Bottom