Anyone into making Chamaeleon art, carvings, gardening etc?

Crackhead

I would imagine this photos been posted before, sorry for a repost if it has. I'm pretty sure this is up in Montreal.
Gardening goals ;)
I did a relief carving of one of my male veiled chameleon's many years ago, I'll try to find it and post a photo tomorrow. My garage is full of boxes so it'll be interesting to see it again. Along with stuff I really don't need anymore lol...

I'd like to see what everyone's hobbies are concerning chamaeleons. No judgments ;)-
Tks

Attachments

• IMG_1161_Original.JPG
    IMG_1161_Original.JPG
    142.7 KB · Views: 150
I would imagine this photos been posted before, sorry for a repost if it has. I'm pretty sure this is up in Montreal.
Gardening goals ;)
I did a relief carving of one of my male veiled chameleon's many years ago, I'll try to find it and post a photo tomorrow. My garage is full of boxes so it'll be interesting to see it again. Along with stuff I really don't need anymore lol...

I'd like to see what everyone's hobbies are concerning chamaeleons. No judgments ;)-
Tks
I do a lot of woodcarving, some landscaping, veggie gardening, and epoxy. Ive sold tons of my work but I’m still hesitant to call myself a legit artist. Several members here have purchased some of my work.

I do everything from tables, to cutting boards, clocks, wall art, display stands, business signs, you name it I can build it. But I specialize in high end live edge furniture

https://www.facebook.com/pg/BBEpoxyLA/posts/

Sign below was made to take pics of Roux as he grew.
B0A85F67-C5A3-4291-9808-185017419A7B.jpeg

I’v been on a driftwood kick lately, I’m going to fill the voids in these branches with a blue photo luminescent blue pigment to add to Roux’s free range. The completed pic below is not my work but was my inspiration.
2381D4A0-04E0-4133-ACE0-70AAD69F0056.jpeg
A0ECC0C8-3329-4FEC-A5F3-FFE36D117EA1.jpeg

My clocks sell faster than I can ever hope to make them.
9BF78AEC-66B2-4808-B590-E6FB6950FD35.jpeg
F1311E21-0291-4E3B-A2DC-D0F4FEB3E050.jpeg
7BCA06B7-7416-4017-865F-ABE19FED0A1B.jpeg
BBB4A291-A082-44FE-9752-838DBE334A4E.jpeg
3342049C-9C0E-4B84-9848-739CAD4A5835.jpeg

I use a saw everyday, those blades would make for some fancy cutting!! They look cool!!
Thanks Salty. They would look a hell of a lot cooler hanging on your wall!

Just sayin’ lol....

I didn't expect the demand I got when this all first started. Seriously considering quitting my plant job and go into manufacturing man glitter full time. The pace has steadily increased over the last year, if that continues I’m going for it.

Last edited:
WOW....
I love the drawings and paintings!!! You guys are cool for posting your work, thanks :)

Brodybreaux25 you scare the crap out of me with the Frankenstein electrical stuff lmao... I've got a pacemaker and spinal cord stimulator implanted in me and if I came over I'd die from the currents you're running lololol. Your art and imagination is right up my ally though ;) BURN ON

I went through about 8 boxes and filled up 3 large trash cans and had to stop as the sun was going down, it got to cold :/ I'll keep looking tomorrow for my Vailed carving, it was my first try at a relief. I was pretty proud of it back then. I haven't seen it in 15-20yrs. Once I find it I'll probably be embarrassed :/ but I'll post it anyways. Today I got RICH ;) I found 10 sheets of uncut bills, I completely forgot I owned and have no idea why I have'm, but hey money's money :). I did find two frogs, one is on top of a wooden curtain rod that I carved a bunch of stupid stuff on and a green frog.
I love the work and respect the time that it takes to do what you guys have done. Respect,.,.

Attachments

• 20200109_173115_Original.jpg
    20200109_173115_Original.jpg
    150.5 KB · Views: 116
Last edited:
WOW....
I love the drawings and paintings!!! You guys are cool for posting your work, thanks :)

Brodybreaux25 you scare the crap out of me with the Frankenstein electrical stuff lmao... I've got a pacemaker and spinal cord stimulator implanted in me and if I came over I'd die from the currents you're running lololol. Your art and imagination is right up my ally though ;) BURN ON

I went through about 8 boxes and filled up 3 large trash cans and had to stop as the sun was going down, it got to cold :/ I'll keep looking tomorrow for my Vailed carving, it was my first try at a relief. I was pretty proud of it back then. I haven't seen it in 15-20yrs. Once I find it I'll probably be embarrassed :/ but I'll post it anyways. Today I got RICH ;) I found 10 sheets of uncut bills, I completely forgot I owned and have no idea why I have'm, but hey money's money :). I did find two frogs, one is on top of a wooden curtain rod that I carved a bunch of stupid stuff on and a green frog.
I love the work and respect the time that it takes to do what you guys have done. Respect,.,.
Thanks Crack head! I’m going to take a shot at relief some day soon, I’d like to carve faux rock faces whenever I’m installing marble-ish looking countertops.

Anyone will die! Lol that’s 10,000v! People every year doing this, maybe 3 last year. The transformer I use to do all that is no more dangerous than any other power tool.

If you don’t respect what it can do to you, it will bite you one day.

I hope I don't get in trouble with the Mods not talking about said subject, but I love your work and maybe you could give me advise on the side as your finish work and skill level is over the top. I used to build military models/paint etc professionally before my medical issues, now mind/hands a little off lol. Some friends/people would say I've always been off lmao. That's why I drink more ;)
I've had this board for years waiting for things to chill out as I want to make it into a table. Like the one with pipe wrenches as legs, but I'm not sure if I'd need to coat it or leave it natural as I'm not sure about the cut in's for the pinch look? I'm getting close to clearing out some room in the garage and feeling better so I'm hoping I can start that project soon.
PS I know why people die using your Frankenstein techniques :). That's crazy
I got close to a buddy welding as I forgot about my implants and my dr asked if I was ok as my implants within went crazy lol. Wireless transmissions every few months to his office, he said stay away from high voltage, lessons learned. You sir have high voltage!!!

Attachments

• IMG_2956.JPG
    IMG_2956.JPG
    103 KB · Views: 119
  • D1BBC1D0-0E18-4A0A-A33B-033F752A527B_Original.JPG
    D1BBC1D0-0E18-4A0A-A33B-033F752A527B_Original.JPG
    125.9 KB · Views: 98
I hope I don't get in trouble with the Mods not talking about said subject, but I love your work and maybe you could give me advise on the side as your finish work and skill level is over the top. I used to build military models/paint etc professionally before my medical issues, now mind/hands a little off lol. Some friends/people would say I've always been off lmao. That's why I drink more ;)
I've had this board for years waiting for things to chill out as I want to make it into a table. Like the one with pipe wrenches as legs, but I'm not sure if I'd need to coat it or leave it natural as I'm not sure about the cut in's for the pinch look? I'm getting close to clearing out some room in the garage and feeling better so I'm hoping I can start that project soon.
PS I know why people die using your Frankenstein techniques :). That's crazy
I got close to a buddy welding as I forgot about my implants and my dr asked if I was ok as my implants within went crazy lol. Wireless transmissions every few months to his office, he said stay away from high voltage, lessons learned. You sir have high voltage!!!
Thank you. I’m not even going to BS you, I’m stealing that table leg idea! Been doing this a while now, never seen that before.

Just like my page, you can message me from there or here on the forums. I’d gladly answer any questions you have.

Never natural finish, you looking for a high gloss finish or honed like in the pic you sent?

Was Building this table tonight, first clear coat is on. Spalted Pecan Table top with Coffee epoxy river With BB Epoxy’s signature inlay.

DA1F0516-17F0-404F-B175-1126A699D4EB.jpeg
634BC3B5-F94A-4FE6-B523-193E0C02B267.jpeg

Thank you. I’m not even going to BS you, I’m stealing that table leg idea! Been doing this a while now, never seen that before.

Just like my page, you can message me from there or here on the forums. I’d gladly answer any questions you have.

I knew you'd appreciate that, I've been sitting on this project for a couple years lol. Not showing anyone my secret stolen table photos lmao. If I have to give stolen ideas away to someone who might help me I'm all in ;). Shhhhhh
I'm still out a month as my trash cans are full from yesterday's mess :) my neighbors aren't happy as I took their room lol. But I'll message you so I can start my planning. I've been planning for yrs so what's another month right :)
Thank you and again and I love your work, I'm not sure what kinda finish I would need. It couldn't be to thick do to the leg design. But having a design or colored insert running through it would be over the top...

Last edited:
Drawing and painting. Chameleons are fun to work on.

Man you girls are all in, I love the drawings and paintings. I draw/paint like a 2yr old ;)
I used to be great with an airbrush though. I'm missing the hobby so you guys are getting me excited again. Tks

Back
Top Bottom