Anyone into fish?

I do! We've got saltwater reef tanks.. 150, 90, 45 and 35.. All mixed reefs..

150g.
7a8eduty.jpg

90g.
aju6amuv.jpg

45g. Anemone tank
e3anyjar.jpg

35g.
esa2ybyr.jpg

Last edited:
I used to be really into marine aquariums. I currently do not have any running, but i run an aquarium maintenance business. I do have a 65 gallon and metal halides sitting in the garage.....hmmmmmmmm

I have on brackish tank with an archer fish and bumblebee goby and I hope to get some amani shrimp and maybe even an orange chromide soon. I'm in a mobile device so I can't post a pic but as I sit in my bed right now, but the archer is staring at me as usual, he follows me wherever I go in my room:D

I have aquariums. Right now I only mess with fresh water fish, but when I move into my new house, I am hoping to get into saltwater.

I used to have a 45 gal salt water aquarium, but we had an entire tank crash so we got out of that hobby. However, my husband and I became certified divers so we've got the best aquariums around! :p

I love saltwater tanks! I want one so bad. but my fiance says I have to wait until we get a new house. : ( oh well, I have my herps, cats, dogs, and freshwater tanks to keep me busy! lol

Back
Top Bottom