Anyone have videos?

The ones I got were wc and the remaining survivor is doing very well so far. She is eating and roams her terarrium at will. Thinking I will stick to larger chams after this, breaks my heart to see them go, even though I know I did my best for them once they were in my care. I also lost the female Jackson's we got but the male is doing great....they were alos wc. That is my last wc animal. I will stick with cb from now on.

Hi Everyone, I just joined this forum and this thread got my attention. I have a few videos of my chameleon online, but before I post the links I just wanted to say that I enjoyed the other videos that have been posted in this thread, even the full 262 Mb video of the desert chameleon. :)

The two videos I'm going to post are of the same chameleon, one was taken nearly a year ago back around the beginning of Jan. 2006 shortly after we acquired the chameleon when he was still a young pup.
The second video was taken just last week and was taken with my new High Definition (HD) video camera. The video clip was converted to wmv HD format, which is a relatively new format and will only play smoothly in faster computers running Windows Media Player 9 or better. For more information you can check out this link Click Here

Here is the old Old Chameleon Video

And the New HD Video

One other thing I should mention about HD video is it is best viewed full screen and because of the nature of them they are generaly large files and they don't stream very well, which means you will have to download the whole file before it will start to play. Yhis particular file is about 47 MB in size.

Last edited:
Thanks for the welcome and the nice comments.

Binary the HD video camera I have is a Sony HDR-HC1, it cost me about $2,000 CND. Sony has discontinued this camera already and released a newer model, the HDR-HC3.
The HDR-HC3 can produce the same quality HD video and can be bought for about $1,200 US.
The biggest difference between the two cameras is that the HDR-HC1 has more manual controls, and the HDR-HC3 is more of a point and shoot camera.
Just do a google search on either of these two cameras, you'll find lots of info about them.

Back
Top Bottom