Anyone Going? ReptileExpo 4/17/11

I'm going just to pick up supply as for Chameleon not much variety but I always looking forward see screameleon great looking panthers ..:D

i will be there. there are a few that have chams screameleons being the best. Always someone there with WC pygmies. there was somone there with wiedersheimi last time. If they still have him I will probably pick him up

Looks like fun if I were visiting Utica (family there) I would defiantly be there, but unfortunately not this time :(. Hope all that go have a great time and pleasant experience. :)

I'll be going. It's a great expo for feeders and supplies, there's an "ok" amount of chams mainly velieds. Screameleons and one or two others will have a variety. It's mostly geckos, snakes, and supplies. It does get pretty crowded and the people there can be assholes but what do you expect from NY (ayyy ohh eyy :D) Word of advise go early if you looking for the good stuff, or go later if your looking for the deals, just stay away from the mid day rush

im going i hope they have rare chameleon species because one of my female jacksons just died today :( im looking for Trioceros Hoehnelli their just in my mind

Back
Top Bottom