Anyone bought a DYI premade cage?

Tucklander

Avid Member
reviews are good (and I’m no carpenter) planning on spending a good bit of time on Harry’s adult enclosure, want to try the “good stuff “ plant holder formations and I have access to a lot of natural grape vines and beautiful perch options...thinking about moving him around November-December...but want plenty of After work and weekend time to work on lighting, misting system,complex perches, good stuff formations, visual appeal etc... good base enclosure? 2x2x4 is what I’m thinking of ordering. T I A :)

reviews are good (and I’m no carpenter) planning on spending a good bit of time on Harry’s adult enclosure, want to try the “good stuff “ plant holder formations and I have access to a lot of natural grape vines and beautiful perch options...thinking about moving him around November-December...but want plenty of After work and weekend time to work on lighting, misting system,complex perches, good stuff formations, visual appeal etc... good base enclosure? 2x2x4 is what I’m thinking of ordering. T I A :)
. AND DRAINAGE SYSTEM. currently all is well in his juvenile enclosure but the excess water is gotta be dealt with way better than his current situation...

I have they’re regular large for my panther and they are very well made and sturdy, on top of that very good looking. I’d give them 5 stars!

I have they’re regular large for my panther and they are very well made and sturdy, on top of that very good looking. I’d give them 5 stars!
Thanks...I’ve asked around the forums for just about everything...their price is good, I was thinking too good...but great to hear...TY for letting me know your thoughts

Back
Top Bottom