anygood websites to purchase a chameleon

rydude334

i was woundering if any knew of any websites where i may purchase chameleon. i'm looking for a website that has alot to offer and sells captive breed chameleons thankyou

Before I found a reptile show in my area I was going to buy from mine from www.lllreptile.com. They have a really good veiled package and also a panther package that includes, more or less, everything you need to get started. The veiled package is 159.99 and the panther package is 279.99. Plus if you order today(Sunday) you can get 10% off that price. Happy searching!

I always recommend purchasing directly from a reputable breeder. This way you know exactly what your are getting and have the best chance of receiving a healthy animal that has been properly cared for. You can search these forums for some names. What kind of chameleon are you looking for?

i was looking for a veiled but today i went top my local petsupermarket and bought a month old veiled very good looking... but know i have a baby should i keep feeding crickets (pinhead) or mealworms (small) or silkworms or wax worms...etc

chameleonsonly.com

rydude,
Though I am not a chameleon owner yet, have been doing lots of research to get things right. The Kammers have come up often as reputable breeders in articles and other forums. I emailed them about the availability of the veiled chams and got a quick reply. They also have packages available.

RaiderHater said:
rydude,
Though I am not a chameleon owner yet, have been doing lots of research to get things right. The Kammers have come up often as reputable breeders in articles and other forums. I emailed them about the availability of the veiled chams and got a quick reply. They also have packages available.
I would agree about the Kammers. If I lived in the USA without doubt I would go to them first. I have not bought anything from them but I did exchange e-mails with them a couple of years ago and their attitude is brilliant. I believe we should support those who care deeply about their breeding chameleons, not just using them as money making projects.

Back
Top Bottom