anybody experiencing cricket shortage?

Josh’s frog is back in stock now on Amazon. I just ordered from them this week and they were great. I normally order from rainbow but they’ve been out of stock for over a week now. They still have a bunch of worms tho.

I unfortunately had a problem with a cricket order from Ghann's. I ordered, and paid for crickets to be overnight shipped in- between a cold spell. If they were indeed shipped overnight like I paid for, it would of been fine. I even took the day off to receive the package. I got the crickets three days late, and they were all dead. I asked Ghann's for some consideration, but was met with rudeness, and a lack of understanding from Ghann's. I was told it was my fault for ordering the crickets when I did (no live guarantee ). If the crickets were delivered overnight like I paid for, they would of been alive and well. It was the shippers fault (Fedex), but nonetheless disappointed with the packaging and response from Ghann's.

I have been happy with Great Lakes hornworm they have banded crickets in stock. I always try to buy from online stores that have all most all the insects I need because shipping charge are crazy.

I have always had great customer service and fast shipping at a reasonable price.

Back
Top Bottom