any tips on a veiled female

pedro92

i think i have a female cham of course shes a veiled prolly about 3 months old i need tips on how to raise good so colors come out she gets proper everything when does certain stuff hapen.

i think i have a female cham of course shes a veiled prolly about 3 months old i need tips on how to raise good so colors come out she gets proper everything when does certain stuff hapen.

Natural sunlight brings the colors out best. She may go gravid around 5 to 6 months of age.

im blank right now what does gravid mean again. and do you have any pics on your setup for ur cham. thanx for the help

along these same lines.........when do most people start breeding their female veileds. do you do it after the first time she becomes gravid and lays an infertile clutch.

booshified...you said..."when do most people start breeding their female veileds. do you do it after the first time she becomes gravid and lays an infertile clutch"...I don't breed mine for the first time until they are at least 1 year old. If the female hasn't laid a clutch by the time you breed her, the first clutch will likely contain some infertile eggs....or...she may "dump" the first clutch and go on to lay a fertile clutch sooner than would be the normal amount of time between clutches. There is a possibility of some eggs from the following clutch to be fertile without a second mating.

Back
Top Bottom